Attack From Mars L1.13H
NOTE: This beta ROM is a version of software released from Williams for testing purposes.
It is "free play only". It will not take money to do pay-for-play.
This is an UNOFFICIAL release of Attack From
G11: Version 1.13 - FREE PLAY ONLY
Sound Version: 1.0 or 1.1
Date: 03 June 1999
Changes since version 1.1:
- This game is now configured for an 8meg ROM.
- Added some lamp effects.
- The random award "Light Extra Ball" award was chalking the "Random EB Lit" audit twice. This has been corrected.
- Coin door open display effect no longer stomps on bonus.
- When the main multiball timed super jackpot was running when Rule The Universe was started, the super jackpot was getting lost, resulting in NO super jackpot being lit during Rule the Universe. This has been corrected.
- Video mode extra ball is now no longer percentaged. It should always come out on or about the 30th saucer if extra balls are available.
- Sped up ball search.
- Toned down the firing strength on the jet bumpers.
- Attract lights adjustment now factory default to NO.
- Martian target lamps now OFF, instead of ON, when not available.
- Video mode lamp effect now displays the shoot again lamp, so the player gets some feedback when he/she collects the video mode extra ball.
- Added a non-random award system for tournament mode. Random awards are given out according to the following:
1) If Video Mode is enabled (from starting super jets), then the award will be Video Mode.
2) If Martian Attack is starting or running, then the award will be 1 Martian Bomb.
3) If Strobe Multiball is enabled, then the award will be Strobe Multiball.
4) If an Attack Wave is NOT running, then the award will be Start Attack Wave.
5) If Martian Attack can be enabled, and Martian Multiball has NOT been earned, then the award will be Light Martian Attack.
6) If a lock can be lit, then the award will be Light Lock.
7) If NONE OF THE ABOVE can be given out, then the award will be 50 million.
- Rule the Universe no longer awards the hurry up when started.
- Added a second extra ball for completing the bottom lanes. This is adjustable from 30 to 50, default is 40.
- Martian attack and martian multiball grace period timers have been extended (by 1 second).
- Added the generic arrow lamps to strobe multiball. This lets the player know which victory lap shots are lit.
- Jet hit count for super jets now stops increasing at 200.
- Rule The Universe grace period now runs until Rule the Universe has been won, or until the player drains the ball.
- Dirty pool is now allowed during strobe multiball. Dirty pool is now ONLY allowed during multiball (i.e. air-balling a ball into the trough behind the drop target with the bank up during single ball play will NOT award a dirty pool).
- Added an adjustment for maximum dirty pools per player, per game. Factory default is 1, adjustable from 0 to 6.
- Fixed a bug with the setup of the martian attack value. The value was being re-initialized at each ball start to a possibly different value, usually lower than it was on the previous ball. This has been corrected.
- Sneak attack win now increases the martian value.
- Starting victory lap value increased from 100M to 150M.
- Fixed a bug in custom message that would cause some
messages to be displayed incorrectly.
Show Paypal Cart Contents
© Copyright DMS Pinballs. All rights reserved.
819 Gonzales Drive
Dothan, Alabama 36305
Email DMS Pinballs