Twilight Zone 9.4H
Date: February 28, 1995
U6: Checksum: C494
NOTE: The "H" (home) ROM is "free play only". It
will not take money to do pay for play.
Changes from revision 9.4:
- Added a new adjustment: "LITZ CHEAT OK". When set to YES, this allows the player to hold in the buy-in button during game play to enable Lost in the Zone. The next shot to the Slot Machine or Piano will start a LITZ "practice round". The player is not able to enter intials for LITZ champ if the cheat has been performed.
- Implemented "Mute & Pause" mode. Pressing buy-in Button while holding a flipper will kill music and keep flipper held. Pressing buy-in again will resume regular play. This feature can be disabled by adjustment ("MUTE & PAUSE OK"). The game resumes automatically after 15 minutes.
NOTE: If you are worried about your flipper hold coil getting hot with this feature, then disable it.
- Added a magnet ball-catching effect at the beginning of multball. This will catch the balls on the magnets if all of these conditions are in effect:
- 3 magnets installed, and all 3 work
- Adjustment for the effect is ON
- 0 or 1 balls in the lockup
- White ball is in the gumball machine
(Note that the last condition requires that the game has actually seen a white ball loaded since last power up or exit from Test mode, since the location of the white ball is not tracked across initialization.) This effect can be disabled by adjustment ("MB ST. 3 MAG. GRAB").
- Added an adjustment that allows white ball detection during multiball ("M.B. P.B. DETECT OK"). With this adjustment turned ON (default) the game behaves as before. With it OFF, then the game can no longer be fooled into thinking the white ball is in play by a quick 1-2 shot into the piano and slot machine. Use of this adjustment is recommended only if all of the proximity sensors are correctly functioning.
- Added a preset ("INSTALL #pinball") for home adjustments desired by group of silly Twilight Zone owners.
Changes from revision 9.2:
- Fixed a Powerball/Multiball bug where the Powerball was not detected when it was the 2nd ball served from the trough for Multiball start.
- Fixed Super Skill Shot bug where a completely missed shot would end the ball and give Super Skill Shot to the next player up.
- Added ball search to the ball recycling at the end of Lost in the Zone.
- Enhanced the ball-type detection logic on the magnets.
- Fixed a bug with Bonus X lamp after Bonus X awarded.
- Added/enhanced a few lamp effects.
- Improved the grace period logic at the end of Battle the Power timeout.
- Added a grace period timer for the end of multiball that indicates the Powerball was in play. This enables Powerball jackpots during the jackpot grace period.
- Added code in attract mode to page through the a-mode
pages by using a flipper button.
Show Paypal Cart Contents
© Copyright DMS Pinballs. All rights reserved.
819 Gonzales Drive
Dothan, Alabama 36305
Email DMS Pinballs